Many Washington courts have converted to video or electronic recording systems. To officially file a transcript from a recorded courtroom, you are required to use a court-approved company to prepare the transcript. You will see our firm listed on the King County Web site.

As a court-certified company, we can order the CDs directly from the courthouse to save you a step. Just email us your case information and we'll do the rest for you.
©2008 Reed Jackson Watkins